ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Great to prevent or maintain drains from blocking and eliminates bad odors, each stick lasts up to 1 month.
- Eliminates grease, oil, fats, scum, and food quickly for easy drain cleaning
- Uses slow-dissolving enzymes to take care of lodged organic materials
- Safe on pipes and septic systems (including old pipes and PVC pipes)
- Perfect as a part of a monthly drain cleaning routine (no more clogs!)
Food and grease will stick to your drain like Velcro. Pretty gross. Luckily you can clear the gunk in your drain with a Bio-Flow Deodorizing Strip. One tiny little stick will eliminate leftover food in your drain and tame the putrid smells coming from it. Two uses, one stick. That’s what we like to call a double-whammy. (It’s an industry term.)
Smelly drain? Bio-Flow Drain Strips will eat away at organic matter better than the no-name drain cleaner you have under your sink. Drop one strip into your drain and the slow-dissolving bacteria and enzymes will start to work instantly.
The gunk that’s stuck inside of your drain won’t stand a chance against Bio-Flow’s enzymes. Grease, oil, fats, scum, food: all gone in a matter of minutes. How’s that for easy drain maintenance?
Each pack comes with 12 Bio-Flow Drain Strips.
- Traditional Use: Once a month, drop one Bio-Flow strip into the drain for cleaning and deodorizing. Perfect for kitchen and bathroom drains.
Is Bio Flow Deodorizing Strips safe to use in Bathroom Sink, Bathtub, Kitchen Sink, Garbage Disposal, Heat Pump Drain, Washing Machine Drain, and Septic System?
Yes. It is perfectly safe.
Will Bio Flow Deodorizing Strips Dissolve?
Yes. It will dissolve within a few weeks. It will slowly release the chemicals to continue to maintain the drains.
Is Bio Flow Deodorizing Strips Odor Free?
Out of the box, the Bio Flow Deodorizing Strips will have a pleasant soapy smell.
Is Bio Flow Deodorizing Strips safe for all types of pipes?
Yes. It won’t harm or affect the pipes in any negative way.
How often should it be used?
Once every month.