The world's ONLY specialist bed lifting system
Lifts your bed waist height so you can make your bed standing up. Just plug in and push a button.
The Electric Bed Lift is suited for Single, Queen, King, and heavier beds up to 120kg. It best suits ensemble beds. 800mm clearance at the base of the bed and a minimum of 90mm leg height required.
- XL dual motor special order available for heavier beds
Cleaner Bedrooms – for Hotels and in your Home
Hotel guests will benefit from a much cleaner room with more frequent vacuuming of under-bed areas now easily accessible with the raised bed.
Prevent the breeding ground for mites, mildew, and bacteria with more frequent vacuuming and cleaning under beds. According to ISSA, one square yard of commercial carpeting captures one pound of dirt per week.
Reduces Hotel housekeeping expenses
- Drastically reduced medical fees and sick leave for back and shoulder injuries – several hotels have experienced a 50% reduction in sick leave
- Saving stand-in costs arising from sick leave.
- Assured productivity increase – proven 1+ to 1½ minutes less per bed – this means not having to increase headcount and overtime with increased occupancy
- Cleaning inaccessible corners under bed – proven additional savings of 2+ to 4 minutes per bed
- Recovering fallen items is made easier
- Sheets can now be tightly tucked in.
Enhances Hotel Image
- Less tired staff are more approachable, cheerful, and alert
- Recruiting and retention of experienced room attendants
- Lesser bed wear and tear associated with making bed and damage by vacuum cleaner
- Healthier work environment
- Helps with security inspections.
- Beds and beddings weighing no more than 120kg. Normal king beds and beddings average 120kg.
- Under bed space – at least 95mm height; ideally 100mm. Ezi-Maid could be mounted closer to the bed front or back avoiding the 4-legs 8, 10, or 12-legs if any.
- Beds are not bolted to the headwall or have upright posters that may hit the ceiling when raised to 50cm.
Ezi-Maid won the WorkCover NSW Safe Work Award for Best Solution to an Identified Workplace Health and Safety Issue.
|Robust steel frame
|One size fits all beds
|90mm in the down position
|Self-lubricating sealed electric motor 24 volts 4.5amps
|240/115 volts 0.7 amps
|Upper and lower limit switches Obstruction release Safety nut
|Thermal overload with auto-reset
|Infrared with Hand Control