- Kills 99% of airborne bacteria, mould, fungus and spores.
Use the sanitizer, breathe fresh clean air
You clean your table, you clean your floor, you clean your bathroom. When was the last time you cleaned the air conditioning unit and vents? What’s in the air you’re breathing?
The SAN-AIRtm Split System Sanitizer is specially designed to keep your air-conditioner clean by preventing the growth of mould. Mould growth increases the severity of asthma and can cause nasal congestion, wheezing, chest tightness, coughing and throat irritation.
Stopping mould growth means cleaner, fresher air for your home or office. Preventing mould means better health for you and your family.
Don’t put up with dirty, stale, musty air. Clean the air-conditioner and keep it that way. Get a SAN-AIRtm Split System Sanitizer for your air conditioner today!
How it works:
The water-based gel evaporates into the air and spreads throughout the indoor air space. When the product comes into contact with microbes in the air or on hard or soft surfaces, it causes the germ to die by stopping bacteria from reproducing and mould is prevented from receiving oxygen, elminaying their ability to grow and reproduce.
The product can be used in air-handlers to sanitise the internal parts of the machine whilst decontaminating incoming and outgoing air streams.
- SAN-AIR proprietary essential oils, purified water and natural binding agents.
- Contact no petroleum based ingredients.
- 100% Australian Made.
- Air conditioning systems.
- Air handlers.
- Lasts between 4-8 weeks depending on how often the aircon is used.
- Designed to be compact to fit in any Split System Air Conditioner.
- Lightweight: weighs less than 30g.
- Simple notch based design means it will only take seconds to use or replace.
Air Volume: Up to 400 L/s; 40-500sqm.