- Specially designed for sanitisation of coils and filters in air conditioning systems.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, mould, and germs.
How it works:
As the product comes into contact with microbes, either in the air or on soft or hard surfaces, it causes the germ to die, by stopping it from receiving oxygen. Eliminating its ability to grow and reproduce.
Bottled as a concentrate, it must be mixed with purified water, using the instructed dilution measurements. The diluted solution can be applied with a spray bottle or with a clean cloth. Applied with a spray bottle, it can be used for general cleaning or for treating specific areas.
- SAN-AIR proprietary Essential Oils, purified water, and natural binding agents.
- 100% Australian Made.
- Air conditioning systems and air handlers.
- Food safe certification.
- Helps comply with ASNZ 3666,4
- Species used to prove broad spectrum efficacy:
- Micrococcus Luteus
- Staphylococcus Captis
- Staphylococcus Hominis
- Escherichia Coli
- Staphylococcus Aureas
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Aspergillus Niger (Mould)
- Listeria Monocytogenes
Life-Span: 2 years shelf life.