In winter we use more heating and do more cooking in our RV’s, meaning more opportunities for a gas leak. Protect your family and safeguard your RV from deadly carbon monoxide by adding a Carbon Monoxide alarm! These units are cost-effective and easy to install.
What is Carbon Monoxide? Carbon monoxide(CO) is a highly poisonous gas with no taste,colour, or smell.
Carbon monoxide (CO) alarms detect the early presence of carbon monoxide emitted from gas sources such as heating and cooking systems, vehicle engines, fuels, and blocked chimneys. CO alarms are intended to supplement conventional smoke alarms, not replace them. A CO alarm is not a smoke alarm and, therefore, will not satisfy legal requirements regarding the installation of smoke alarms in the home.
- Peak level memory Displays the highest CO concentrate measured since the last reset
- Self-activation Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
- Test/Reset button Tests the alarm circuitry and horn. Resets memory after the alarm has sounded
- LED indicators Flashing green LED every 30 seconds indicates the unit is operating properly. Pulsing red LED with alarm indicates a dangerous level of carbon monoxide has been detected. Amber LED indicates the unit is in fault mode
- The deactivation switch Disables the alarm to allow for safe battery disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life
- 10-year limited warranty Provides peace of mind with a decade of carbon monoxide detection
- 3 x AA batteries included
- 120mm x 75mm x 40mm